Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lust
by Leddy Harper

 Release Date ~ April 23rd

Synopsis~
Lust…
My darkness was born in it.
Her secret was created by it.
My job was immersed in it.
It would either ruin us or save us.

My name is Caden Morgan, and I am a sex surrogate.
After years of seclusion and fear-induced abstinence, Ivy Jaymes came to me to fix her. Her love of erotic books brought her out of hiding and into my office. I had done this sort of thing hundreds of times… but she was different.
Ivy’s secrets threatened my own.
Her darkness paralleled mine.
And my obsession for her was sure to break me.

Could we heal each other with love?
Or would we end up decimating one another with Lust?


You can pre-order LUST for 99¢
Amazon US
(Price will go up to $2.99 on release day.)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment