Wednesday, April 20, 2016

REDEMPTION AND REGRETS - Must Read!

Title - REDEMPTION AND REGRETS
Series - Chastity Falls, #4
Author - L.A. Cotton
Release Date - April 12th
Four years ago, I had everything. All it took was the snap of his fingers and he ripped it out from under me.
Betrayed, by my own father.
His enemies want me dead and old allies want me back in their ranks to help take what's owed. And while I'm trying to figure out what I want, there's her. The one I watch from the shadows, afraid to bare myself to her - the real me.
Hard. Cold. Deadly.
She should fear me - Braiden Donahue - but I'm not the only one keeping secrets, and I must discover what she's hiding.
Before it's too late.
Redemption will be afforded, regrets will be atoned.
I so wish I could give this book more than 5 stars! If you've read the previous books in the series, then you know all about Braiden Donahue and you probably despise him. That's how I felt about him and I was so glad when he was sent to prison!
Well, now he's out. All I can say is... hold on tight! A lot can change in four years. When Braiden steps outside the gates of Oregon State, his whole world turns upside down. He's thrown into a war that he knows nothing about.
Not only is Braiden thrown for a loop with the family business, be he meets Cara. Cara is sassy and gives just as good as she gets. Most girls would run the other way when Braiden tells them to get lost. Not Cara. She stands her ground and doesn't let Braiden scare her away. She immediately knows there is more to him than meets the eye.
Little did either of them know that there is definitely more to their story than they could ever imagine! I was definitely one of those "I hope her rots in Hell!" Braiden-haters after the previous books. This book turned MY thoughts upside-down! I'm now Team Jackson AND Team Braiden. 
I can do that, right!?!
This book - the WHOLE series - is a definite must-read! I am really sad that this is the last one, especially with the way it ended. No - not really a cliff-hanger - just a HEA but you will definitely want more. 
Trust me.... just read it!
#chastityfallsforever
LOYALTY AND LIES, #1

SALVATION AND SECRETS, #2

 TRIBULATION AND TRUTHS, #3

CHASTITY FALLS BOX SET, #1-3
L.A. is an author of contemporary romance novels ranging from sweet with just a hint of steam, to suspenseful reads full of angst, tension, twists and turns. Home is a small town in the middle of England where she currently juggles being a full-time mum to two little people with writing. In her spare time (and when she's not camped out in front of the laptop) you'll most likely find L.A. immersed in a book, escaping the chaos that is life.







No comments:

Post a Comment